Brand: Kodiak Canvas
- Made with Hydra-Shield, 100% cotton duck canvas that is durable, watertight and breathable. Compatible models include the Ford F Series, Chevy Silverado, GMC Sierra, Dodge Ram, Toyota Tundra, and Nissan Titan.
- Tunnel shaped design maximizes interior space tall 5 ft. ceiling height.Tailgate down design expands useable space
- Large D-shaped door with top of the line YKK zippers.Covered entry.Two convenient gear pockets
- Sturdy, 3/4-inch, steel tube frame connect to the clamp-on rails that easily mount on truck bed for secure fit.All-season use year-round, but not designed for heavy snow accumulations
- Five windows provide excellent ventilation and openness, includes cab access window
Publisher: Kodiak Canvas
Release Date: 2011-04-28
Details: Get the renowned quality of a Kodiak Canvas tent for your pick up truck. Pitch your tent anywhere your truck goes. Keep off the ground, high and dry, and away from the critters. Made with Hydra-Shield 100% cotton duck canvas that is durable, watertight, and breathable. Our unique, clamp-on rail design with integrated, 3/4-inch, steel tube frame provides unmatched sturdiness and allows for easy set up. It’s rated for all-season use. Features five windows with no-see-um mesh, for ventilation, light, and openness. Has a cab access window. You can run a power cord from your cab to power your appliances. Features top of the line YKK zippers. Roomy 5 ft. interior ceiling height. Sets up with tailgate down for added space. Convenient gear pockets. Carry bag included.Pitch your tent anywhere you can drive with the Kodiak Canvas truck tent. This short-sized tent is designed to clamp on to your truck rails with its integrated 3/4-inch steel tube frame. Once clamped, the tent keeps campers off the ground, high and dry, and away from crawling critters of any sort.
The tent's tunnel-shaped design is spacious and secure.
Rated for all-season use, the truck tent features five windows with no-see-um mesh for ventilation, light, and openness. The tent's tunnel-shaped design also maximizes interior space, with a 5-foot ceiling height that lets you sit up comfortably. You can even run a power cord from your cab to the tent through the cab access window--perfect for lighting the tent or charging your cell phone. Other details include a large D-shaped door with top-of-the-line YKK zippers, a covered entry, two handy gear pockets, and a carrying bag. The short-sized truck tent fits full-size short-bed trucks from 5.5 to 6.8 feet long. Compatible models include the Ford F Series, Chevy Silverado, GMC Sierra, Dodge Ram, Toyota Tundra, and Nissan Titan.
About Kodiak Canvas
Born in the ruggedness of the Rockies, Kodiak Canvas has quickly earned a reputation for making tough, long-lasting tents ideal for almost any camping scenario. Each tent is made of top-of-the-line materials and components, helping Kodiak tents far outlive cheaper-made tents. The company's tents feature Hydra-Shield canvas construction, a tough, long-lasting material that minimizes mugginess and holds up to strong winds, driving rain, and even moderate snowfalls.